In honor of Earth Day on April 22nd we’re going to be sharing sustainability tips and facts throughout the month of April to showcase how tenants can take steps to be more sustainable and highlight some of our existing sustainability initiatives.
As more and more companies across business industries commit to reducing their impact on the environment, we wanted to showcase some of the easy things we can all do.
- Implement a recycling and/or compost program
- Install water saving plumbing fixtures
- Conserve energy by setting your devices to low energy mode and ensuring they are turned off at the end of the day
- Keep things digital where possible and minimize the amount of paper you use in a day
- Incorporate indoor plants throughout your office
- Make the switch to LED light fixtures
- Recycle your old electronic devices
Whether it’s assisting them in taking advantage of the LED lighting rebate through Efficiency Manitoba, adding a compost and recycling bin to their waste management program, or installing water saving plumbing fixtures, Terracon’s Property Management team is happy to help our tenants make sustainable changes to their spaces.